Get noticed in a wider circle of business owners and decision makers. Pike Chamber members receive:
- A free listing and link to your homepage in the Pike Chamber of Commerce’s online Business Directory. This includes a 200 character description of the business/organization, hours of operations, directions to location, add events, submit a hot deal, and 8 additional search keywords.
- Chamber staff gathers at the opening or addition of a new member to conduct a Ribbon Cutting. These events are highlighted throughout the community through local media outlets and on our social media networks and website.
- Display business cards, brochures, and any other marketing materials in our lobby to assist us in promoting your business/organization.
- Advertise your promotions/events in the Chamber newsletter that goes out monthly for free.
- Connect with the Pike County Chamber of Commerce on social media networks to broaden your network and share your promotions/events.
- Hot Deals are a great way to increase traffic to your business. Offer a hot deal on the Chamber website to other members to enable member to member shopping.
- The Pike Chamber of Commerce can assist with promoting your Job Postings and can solicit for resumes to help ensure you get the right new hire for your company.
- Advertising Opportunities on the Pike County Chamber of Commerce website and in the monthly Chamber newsletter.
We offer a variety of network building opportunities to help you develop new business contacts and connect you to potential clients. Events include:
- Chamber after Hours
- Legislative Social
- Annual Dinner, Awards, Raffle and Auction
- Economic Summit / Power Breakfast
The Pike Chamber of Commerce fields many calls and our website business directory averages 1000 searches a month. According to ACCE (the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives), consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services in the future from a company which is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Only Chamber Members are referred by the Chamber
- Online Business Directory referrals
Annual awards are awarded at the Chamber’s Annual Dinner each year. Past awards included:
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Organization of the Year
- Diplomat of the Year
With more than 200 members, we are a strong and credible business voice. We focus on government so you can focus on your business. We represent businesses by:
- Maintaining relationships with elected officials;
- Partnering with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Offering members an opportunity to meet candidates running for office at our Political Forums
- Public Policy Statement
Members have access to discounts that affect their bottom line.
- Members can use the conference room during office hours once a month for free.
- Member-to-Member discounts available on:
- legal services
- security system installation
- As a member you can take advantage of Affinity Program discounts:
- Worker's Compensation Insurance — receive 7.5% off your workers compensation premiums by participating in the Drug Free Workplace Program (available in association with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce).
- Health Insurance and related products — save with discounted Health Plans/Products through the Purchasing Alliance Solutions and the Healthy Business Alliance program. For more information or to get a quote on the Healthy Business Alliance program, please call one of our representatives at 770-579-1214 or 800-782-8254, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto insurance discount through Auto-Owners
- Georgia Drug Card — discount program on prescriptions
- UPS Shipping - savings of up to 34% on domestic, air, ground, and international shipments
- HR Resource Library & HR Compliance webinars
- As a member of the Pike Chamber of Commerce, you are also a member of the GA Chamber of Commerce, making you eligible for additional discounts.
- Constant Contact Email Marketing Tools: Constant Contact is the leader in Email and Social Media marketing for small businesses. Members are eligible for up to 25% discount on e-mail marketing programs. Visit Constant Contact or call 855-815-5450 for details.
Business & Professional Development
The Pike Chamber of Commerce is the ultimate business resource center offering information, tips and best practices that can give your company a competitive edge. We offer you and your employees:
- Connections to mentors and experts through the Small Business Administration, SCORE, and Small Business Development Center, and Georgia State Government.
- Access to research including current economic indicators, demographics data, statistics, relocation information, and special reports.
See member application.